Grameenphone 20 gb intetnet only 198 Tk Validity 7 days gp internet offer 2020
Hello Good people! How are you? I hope so you are well. I think you are here to know about Grameenphone’s new and latest internet package.
Yes, today I will share with you about Grameenphone 10 GB Internet Offer (4G Pack).
Grameenphone 10 GB Internet Offer at 198 taka – 3G+4G Fastest Package
Recently Airtel has announced an awesome and budget-friendly 4G Grameenphone internet offer 2020 for its subscribers. Let’s see what is that.
Grameenphone 10 GB DATA PACKAGE – DETAILS
Data Volume: Grameenphone 10 GB + 10 GB
Validity: 7 Days
Cost: 198 BDT
Activation Code: *121*3133#
MB Check Code : *121*1*4#
To avail of this package, you should spend BDT 198. In this package, you will enjoy 10 GB data volume with 7 days validity.
There have two ways to get this pack. You can get through the MyGp App and by dialing activation code:*21291*97#
Terms and Conditions
- Get 10GB additional bonus on purchasing 10GB with BDT 198 during 00:00 hours 20th December to 23:59 hours of 26th December, 2019. Customers will get a total of 20GB for 7Days. Customers can avail the offer as many times as they want during the offer period.
- Offer applicable for all GP customers
- After expiration (Volume or Validity) of every internet pack maximum PayGo rate will be 5.825 Tk (inclusive VAT, SD & SC)
- During pack purchase, for ‘Payment through bKash or cards’ any prior subscription free or emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged for pack or offer purchase. In that case internet pack or Offer that you have selected may not be activated.
- Activation code: *121*3133#
- Unused data volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same campaign offer (10 GB at 198 Taka) within the active validity period
- Dial *121*1*4# to know internet balance
- This campaign will run until further notice
- No auto renew feature applicable
- To cancel your internet offer, dial *121*3041#
- This offer is not valid for Skitto customers
- During Internet pack or offer purchase, for ‘Payment through bKash or cards’, purchase limit for prepaid customer is between 10 taka – 1000 taka and for postpaid customer 10 taka – 50000 taka.
- All the terms and conditions of internet packs will also be applicable here
Hope you guys are enjoyed this post. If there is confusion about this post configuration, don’t be afraid to drop a comment. Because comment section is absolutely free