Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2018-2019 has been published. Interested candidates can apply in SHU admission 2018-19 within 18th December (Tuesday) 2018 at 11:59pm. You will get all information about Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2018-2019 in SHU official website at www.shubd.net & also in our website at BDedunews.Com
SHU Admission Circular 2018-2019
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular for the academic session 2018-2019 of 4 years Graduation (Honours) 1st Year has been announced at SHU website. From 5th December (Wednesday) 2018 concerned candidates were able to apply in Sheikh Hasina University (SHU) Admission Circular 2018-2019. Applying time will be finished on 18th December (Tuesday) 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Application Time Start: 5th December (Wednesday) 2018
- Application Time End: 18th December (Tuesday) 2018 at 11:59pm
Application Fee: BDT. 700/- (with service charge)
- Admit Card Available: 20th December (Thursday) 2018 at 10:00 am
- Admission Test Date: 22nd December (Saturday) 2008 at 11:00 am to 03:30 pm.
- Interested Candidates who passed SSC exam in 2015 & 16 and HSC exam 2017 & 18 can apply for admission.
- Arts Faculty: At least CGPA 3.00 in SSC or similar exam & CGPA 3.00 in HSC (For all groups)
- Social Science Faculty: At least CGPA 3.00 in SSC or similar exam & CGPA 3.00 in HSC (For all
How to Apply in SHU Admission Circular 2018-2019
Interested candidates have to apply in Sheikh Hasina University (SHU) Admission Circular 2018-2019 by online process,
- At first go to SHU official website at shubd.net,
- Click “Online Apply”
- Fill up online application form carefully,
- After finishing fill up application form, print the application form,
Then pay the application fee as mentioned in Circular.
- Application fee will be paid by Rocket (Datch Bangla Mobile Banking) & bKash (BRAC Bank Mobile Banking).
SHU Admission Bill Payment process by Rocket
- Go to your Rocket Mobile Menu by dialing *322#
- Choose Bill Pay
- Choose Self or Others
- Choose 1. DESCO 2.BTCL 3.DPDC and 0.0ther
- Enter Biller ID number :(2717)
- Enter Your Bill Number Application ID No./Ref.No.
- Enter the bill amount : (****)
Now enter your Rocket Mobile Menu “PIN” to confirm
- Done! You will receive a confirmation message from 16216
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2018
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Marks Distributions:
- Bangla- 30,
- General Knowledge-60
Social Science Faculty:
- Bangla- 30,
- General Knowledge-40
- Sheikh Hasina University (SHU) Admission Test 2018-2019 will be done by 3 exams. They are MCQ test, Written Test Viva.
- At first applied candidates will attend MCQ test,
- MCQ test total marks will 120. Pass mark will be 50,
- After MCQ test, applicants must attend written test,
- Written test entire marks will 30 & pass marks will 12,
- 25 marks will be cut down for every wrong answer in MCQ test,
- Question paper will be available in Bangla & English both,
- Final merit list will be prepared by applicant’s getting marks both of MCQ test marks & written test marks.
About Sheikh Hasina University
Sheikh Hasina University is a government financed public university of Bangladesh. On 30 January 2017 in regular cabinet meeting, chaired by prime minister, agreed in principle to the Acts for the Sheikh Hasina University in Netrokona district. The initial plan was to set up a science and technology university in Netrokona, but it was later revised to a ‘general’ university, offering courses in arts, commerce other than science. At present, there are a total of 38 public universities in the country and the number will stand at 40 with the new two universities.
If you have any question about Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2018-2019 then comment bellow or message us through our Facebook Page. We will reply as soon as possible.